A team member that prospects 100 new people a week? It’s a sales managers’ dream come true!
It’s no easy feat though.
Brendan Goleby, of Black Toyota, does exactly that. 100 new prospects per week. But how? With much planning and dedication.
Here are some of Brendan’s tips:
- Starting at 5am with LinkedIn database maintenance
- Getting on the road by 7am
- Offer free LinkedIn training
- Create events that value add, and invite people
- Know what is happening in the community – show up, volunteer, spread the love
- Have a plan for the week – prospecting 100 new people takes time
- Communicate with people how they want to receive communication
One more tip? Make sure you keep healthy on the road. Keep it light and easy to digest.